• Fish can get seasick if they are swirled in a pail or kept on board a rolling ship.
• At least fifteen million people are having a birthday today.
• Clark Gable was listed on his birth certificate as a girl.
• Woman blink nearly twice as much as men.
• Humans share one third of their DNA with lettuce.
• Right-handed people live on average, 9 years longer than left-handed people.
• Kermit the Frog is left handed.
• Corn is incapable of reproducing itself in the wild.
• Volleyball is the most popular sport at nudist camps.
• An average of 76 people a year die playing twister, about 23 of which played the nude version. (better to stick to volleyball)
• Thomas Edison was a judge at the first “Miss America” beauty contest in 1880.
• Christmas became a national holiday in America on June, 26, 1870.
• In Greek, X means Christ. That is where the word “X-Mas” comes from. Nobody took the “Christ” out of Christmas, they just got lazy.
• Some priests in Australia advise you to say “Happy Christmas”, not “Merry Christmas”, because Merry has connotations of getting drunk
• “Hot cockles” was a popular game at Christmas in medieval times in which participants took turns striking a blindfolded player, who had to guess the name of the person delivering each blow. “Hot cockles” was still a Christmas pastime until the Victorian era.
•“It’s a Wonderful Life” appears on TV more often than any other holiday movie.
• During the holiday shopping season, Visa cards alone are used an average of 5,340 times every minute in the United States.
• More diamonds are sold around Christmas than any other time of the year.
• Seven out of ten dogs receive Christmas Gifts from their owners.
*Why LNF? Why Plain White Shirt? Read Rorschach’s Ribs and all will be understood.