• It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle.
• Beard hair grows at twice its usual rate when you’re in a plane.
• You use more calories eating celery than there are in celery itself.
• More than 2,500 left handed people are killed every year from using right handed products.
• The longest word in the English language, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. The only other word with the same amount of letters is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioses, its plural.
• The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies
• The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It To Beaver”.
• You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
• 9th U.S. president William Henry Harrison was inaugurated on a bitterly cold day and gave the longest inauguration speech ever. The new president promptly caught a cold that soon developed into pneumonia. Harrison died exactly one month into his presidential term, the shortest in U.S. history.
• The youngest pope was 11 years old.
*Why LNF? Why Plain White Shirt? Read Rorschach’s Ribs and all will be understood.